The prophet’s reward is the fulfillment of the prophetic word. There are two ways to receive the prophet’s reward. The first way is to do what the prophet does: trust and obey. The second is to receive a prophet as a prophet, which means that even though you haven’t heard the word from God for yourself, you trust and obey the word of the prophet to the point that you act on it by faith.
THREE MEGA LIFE THOUGHTS:
. When you hear what God is saying and do what God is doing you will see what God is seeing.
. The size of a believers’ due season harvest is not God dependent, it is investment dependent.
. It is impossible to have a contribution mindset without pursuing a mega life capacity. Proverb 30:8-9 vs Genesis 12:1-3
– There is something called the prophets reward. Matthew 10:40-41.
prophet is a divinely inspired spokesman. The reward of the prophet is the fruit of that divine inspiration, the visible outgrowth of the seed of the word. That reward is reaped by faith in action. Only God can cause the fruit to grow, but He gives us the responsibility to cultivate, care for, and reap the planting of the Lord. Fruit is both a blessing from the Lord and a reward for our labor.
Elijah the prophet received a word from God that God would provide for him through a widow in Zarephath (1Kin. 17:8). So Elijah found the widow only to discover that she didn’t even have enough provision for herself and her son. Most people in the same situation would assume that they interpreted God wrongly. It would be so easy for Elijah to assume that he should move on and find a different widow. But Elijah had faith in the word he heard from God and he acted as if he had faith in that word. He didn’t assume the word was wrong; he assumed that there needed to be action corresponding with faith to see the word fulfilled
WHAT IS THE PROPHETS REWARD?
– It is the blessing activated when you receive and respond to the word of a man of God.
– The prophet’s reward is the spiritual ROI that follows partnership with the assignment of a sent man. Luke 5:1-7
– The prophet’s reward is when the prophet invokes the oil on him to meet the needs of someone that met his needs. Philippians 4:17-19
– The prophet’s reward is the grace that is released when your spiritual covering accounts for you with joy before God. Luke 7:1-5
– The prophet’s reward is the mantle transfer that follows a dogged followership of the ministry of a spiritual father.
Today, some think that the prophet’s reward is to receive a personal prophetic word. Yet I’ve heard God very clearly for others, prophesied that word, and had a few people deliberately work hard to make sure that word didn’t come true just to prove me wrong. Make no mistake… there are always those few. But most of us want to see the good plans God has for us fulfilled in our lives (Jer. 29:11). My point is that those few people received a personal prophetic word without receiving me as a prophet at all. Receiving a personal prophetic word isn’t the prophet’s reward.
WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE A PROPHET’S REWARD
* Be a true disciple of your man of God.
* Intentionally seek encounters with his God.
* Invest in the ministry and in the person of your prophet.
* Maximise the calling and minimise the weakness of your Man of God
* Open your head for impartation by faith and obedience.
Jesus Exceeds Expectations!
#VoD #Gicfamily #DueSeason