Since attacks by “Fulani Herdsmen” have miraculously crashed down in the past couple of months ever since PDP presidential aspirants and defectors to the PDP started moving about for “mobilizations”, and since all IPOB terrorists agitators for Biafra have openly endorsed the PDP and Atiku Abubakar their presidential candidate by changing all their social media profile pictures with his pictures, which has “temporarily” halted their abusive, insultive and moronic agitations, kindly and quietly beef up intelligence gathering mechanisms and enhance security structures around the country because after we defeat them again in February 2019 they will begin another round of Biafra agitations and “Fulani Herdsmen” attacks!
Mr. President, don’t say I didn’t tell you this.
2019 Sai Baba Buhari!
ATIKU’S vz BUHARI’S ACHIEVEMENTS IN NORTHEASTERN NIGERIA
Atiku’s “performance” in the Northeast as Vice President for eight years is as follows:
1. American University of Nigeria (private ownership)
2. AUN Hotels (private ownership)
3. ABTI Printing Press (private ownership)
4. ABTI Schools (private ownership)
5. Gotel Radio/FM/TV (private ownership)
6. Rigo Gado Animal Feeds (private ownership)
7. Atiku Farms (private ownership)
8. ADAMA Beverages Ltd – makers of FARO bottled water and fruit juices (private ownership)
9. Procurement of private jets (private ownership)
Atiku has done very well for himself during his “public service” with these personal investments (in the Northeast alone). When they tell you that Atiku Abubakar is a man of “ideas” and “solutions”, that’s exactly what they mean. He has ideas and solutions on how to make himself wealthy!
President Buhari’s performance in the Northeast in just three years (2015 – 2018) is as follows:
1. Reconstruction of Gombe – Yola road (public ownership)
2. Rehabilitation of Bauchi – Gombe road (public ownership)
3.Reconstruction of Gombe – Biu road (public ownership)
4. Completion of Kano – Maiduguri expressway project (public ownership)
5. Reconstruction of Numan – Jalingo road (public ownership)
6. Rehabilitation of Mayo Belwa – Toungo road (public ownership)
6. Revival of the gigantic Mambilla hydroelectric dam in Taraba state that was abandoned for 45 years (public ownership)
7. Approval for the establishment of the Northeast Development Commission (public ownership)
8. Seizure of territory from Boko Haram insurgents and the ongoing return of IDPs to their rescued communities
9. The return of the search for oil in Bauchi state through Gombe state and the Lake Chad region (public ownership)
10. Recent approval of the sum of 612 million naira for the rehabilitation/completion of Cham dam in Gombe state (public ownership)
11. Ongoing reconstruction of the Yola to Jada road (Atiku’s hometown) at the sum of 22.6 billion naira (public ownership)
The difference is absolutely clear: Vice President Atiku Abubakar used PUBLIC SERVICE to set up and enhance his PERSONAL SERVICE for PERSONAL GAINS while President Buhari is using PUBLIC SERVICE to set up PUBLIC UTILITIES for PUBLIC GAINS! So, whenever you hear them saying Buhari has no “ideas” and “solutions”, they actually mean to tell you that Buhari only has the ideas and solutions of public service for everybody’s benefit!
Therefore, will any sane, morally upright and patriotic Northeasterner choose Vice President Atiku Abubakar over President Muhammadu Buhari? No way! Northeasterners know those who truly love them and those who are simply using them for personal